Thursday, December 3, 2009

Things are Busy

I surprised myself yesterday by almost forgetting to blog. The thought literally didn't cross my mind until I was just about finished brushing my teeth and ready to climb into bed late last night (okay, it was just past 10:30 but for me, that is late!). It was a bit of shock, as I've been blogging daily for so long now, it is very much a part of my routine, my daily schedule.

I'll tell you more tomorrow about what I was doing last night that kept my mind so occupied but in the meantime, I'm headed off to my last creative art journalling class. I'm sorry to see the class come to the end but I have to say, it's been a busy few months for me (and many others, so it seems) and I'm looking forward to a bit of peace and quiet and shorter to-do lists in January. In the meantime, there are presents to be bought and packaged up for mailing, cards to write, gift wrapping to be done, jewellery to be made...okay, let's not go into all that right now.

What I'd really like to be doing is lazing about in a pool in a warm climate. Sort of like these guys:

No comments: