Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shopping Anyone?

Just a quick post to let you know that Kate McKinnon is having another Soul Clearing sale. She is going to begin posting items this afternoon and carry on until the end of the year. In case you missed the first one, let me tell you - you're going to want to check this one out. I have a feeling there are going to be some amazing treasures unearthed and offered up to the buying public. The last one ended much too early, if you ask me, although I did manage to get some lovely things before it did. You can read my thoughts on that first exciting sale here: http://cynfulcreationscanada.blogspot.com/2009/08/have-i-bought-anything-yet.html


In her own words, "I’m accumulating pieces, parts, and collecting photographs of the finished jewelry that is available from the Mixed Media book. I have vintage fabrics, components, incredible metal art beads by Bob Burkett… all in all quite a pretty stack." The lovely necklace and earrings shown in the photo below are just 2 examples of what will be available:



Head on over here to check it out: http://www.katemckinnon.com/ and have your credit card or Pay Pal account ready for action!

No comments: