Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Have You Heard?

Guess who's coming to town? Yeah, yeah, Santa Claus is coming but do you know who else?? Marcia DeCoster, that's who!! But you're going to have to wait a little bit longer for her arrival, as she's not coming to Toronto until next summer. Actually, she's coming to Dundas, which is about 45 minutes or so west of Toronto, down towards the Hamilton area. She'll be teaching classes at Beads of Colour (see my post about this fabulous store back on December 5th). I don't believe the exact dates have been determined as yet but watch this space for more details:

http://maddesignsbeads.blogspot.com/

Bead guru extraordinaire Marcia is the author of this fabulous book:

which is a delightful visual experience, even if you never undertake any of the beaded projects within - but I'm pretty sure that once you see the gorgeous pieces, you're going to want to make one or several for yourself.

I am really hoping that she will teach her ringlets course (see photo below) because they're not in the book and I think they're fabulous!! My sister and I were discussing the pink and orange colour combination earlier today - I love it, it's one of my favourites!!

No comments: