Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lost Another Day

Alas, didn't get much done today in the way of finishing up for Christmas, as I've been feeling a bit under the weather since last night. Sore throat, a bit of a cough, a slight fever (nothing that seems to register on the thermometer, which turns out to be Celsius so at least I learned something new today, that 39 degrees C is the number above which you have to start worrying - I checked in at 36.4 which is normal) but feeling a little too warm now and again. Nothing major, but I did stay home from work this afternoon all the same, took a nice long nap. Still trying to get a few presents made in time for the 25th, which still seems just possible, but I haven't wrapped the last few gifts yet and I'm still debating whether or not I can avoid hitting the stores one final time. Also can't help but feel everything I am touching is now covered with germs, but I suppose that is the case no matter what!?

I'm thinking of vintage Christmas cards tonight, perhaps because I am using one in one of the gifts I am finishing. I found this image on the Internet, isn't it sweet?


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Cynthia. I hope you feel better. Especially for Christmas. Be well. Sharon