Monday, December 7, 2009

Getting Organized



When we were down in Tucson a couple of weeks ago, we made a trip to the Michael's store and picked up a few things. Stefanie and Heather picked up these fabulous organizers but there were only two left, so alas, I couldn't get one.

Lo and behold, I was at my local Michael's store (in Dixie Value Mall) this past week and they had them in stock. And they were 30% off! So of course, I had to get one. They were available in three colour choices - I went with the zebra stripes.

Don't you just want to rush out and get one and fill it full of...stuff???

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi its beautiful. Lots of pockets. The leather roots bag at Chapters is there now too. It goes fast. It costs $59.50 when you spend $100 of books. It's a huge leather roots bag. Every year I've missed it and this year I went and got one. Love it. Love it. Love it.