Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Sale Continues


Kate McKinnon's Soul Clearing II and Exploding Pipes III sale continues - click on the link on the right for her website and look for the sale link in her blog postings under "Journal", you'll be glad you did.

Here's what I've bought so far:

(1) a ruby glass riveted ring that is just the sweetest little thing. I don't know for sure if it will fit on my finger but if not, it will make a great pendant for a necklace.

(2) two clasps (one sterling silver, one fine silver):









(3) and this item, which Kate calls the "Screwty Felty Ornament/Pendant", which I just love for its groovy purpleness:










She is also offering up treasures such as this owl necklace, which I thought was exquisite but not quite my style. It has already found a new home, but you should keep checking out the link over the next few weeks, just in case there is something with your name on it!





All photos by Kate McKinnon, reproduced with permission (to the best of my knowledge and belief).

2 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

I am outraged that you have posted my photos on your blog and my attorney will be contacting you shortly. Her name is Stef.

: )

Thanks for the plug! I love your new sewing machine. Next week I'm getting out my FABRICS for the sale. Yay!

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Oops! Tell your people to contact my people and we will arrange a settlement.

By the way, I am SO looking forward to seeing those fabrics of yours!!