Friday, May 1, 2009

TBS Spring Bead Fair

Spring is slowly making its presence felt in the neighborhood. Around the corner from my building, this beautiful swatch of daffodils has been blooming merrily all week, seemingly obliviously to whether it's sunny or pouring rain. The tree in this photo still looks quite bare but I can see many others from my window that are starting to get that green fuzzy glow about them.


Another sure sign of spring is the Toronto Bead Society's Spring Fair, which takes place tomorrow. It runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the YMCA downtown, on Grosvenor Street (between Wellesley and College subway stops). I'll be there, working at the Dixon Chicks booth, demonstrating wire crochet, selling wire and whatever else Miss Stephanie asks me to do. In exchange, she has promised that I will have plenty of time to shop and I am quite looking forward to that!!

No comments: