Saturday, May 23, 2009

Counting Down to Milwaukee

One week from now, I will be making my way to Milwaukee,Wisconsin for the Bead and Button Show. From everything I've heard, this basically the Mecca for beaders, THE place to go for classes and shopping if you're into beads.

That remains to be seen, from my point of view, but I know I am quite excited about going. I'm a little less excited about hauling all the stuff down there that the various teachers have suggested we bring along, only because one of the items I'm supposed to bring is an anvil and I just know my back won't thank me for lugging that thing around in my suitcase. But that's really the only downside.

I'm especially looking forward to being reacquainted with some of my beading friends and teachers I have met before, as well as meeting new people and taking classes from the cream of the beading crop.

Counting down, only 7 more sleeps!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you found a small anvil! I also hope you'll find that the show is all you've heard it was. We're pretty proud of it here at BeadStyle, Bead&Button, and Art Jewelry magazines. For more info, go to BeadAndButtonShow.com.