Thursday, May 21, 2009

He Could Have Said No


I bought this fabulous pendant at the Toronto Bead Society's Bead Fair a couple of weeks ago. It's made by a woman named Patricia Wilde who paints the images and fuses them onto glass. When I first stood in front of her display, I was absolutely mesmerized. I knew I had to have at least one of her pendants but couldn't decide which one, until I saw this one. I had just been discussing the Cleopatra-style arm band with my cousin Catherine the day before so that was what first caught my eye. Then Patricia told me that it wasn't Cleo in the picture, it is Eve - hence the serpent and the apple, get it? When she told me the name of the piece, "He Could Have Said No", I knew this was the one I wanted!!
If you want to check out her other masterpieces, here's the line to her website: http://www.sentex.ca/~bebop/wildeart/.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Totally Gorgeous!