Thursday, May 28, 2009

Phew!

I'm starting to feel like I'm running out of time, trying to get everything sorted for my trip. Thank goodness I have my lists, I'm just trying to work through them. It's hard to focus, I seem to jump back and forth and do a bunch of things at once and go from room to room doing this and that. Somehow, it will all get done but I'm trying not to exhaust myself in the meantime.

I found my jewellery saw tonight, which is a good thing. And I have found all the other supply items I need to take with me. Now all I have to do is decide what miscellaneous bead supplies I want to take (because heaven forbid you should be without the very thing you need, although the fact that there will be places to buy all sorts of beading supplies is a very good thing!), figure out what clothes to take and see if everything will fit in my suitcases!!

Now if I could just find the earphones for my iPod...

No comments: