Friday, July 10, 2009

Grin and Bare It?


What are your plans for tomorrow? Did you know that all across North America, people will be taking part in a Guiness world record event to try to get the largest number of people simultaneously skinny dipping?!! Can you imagine?


One website I read said that if you're new to the whole nudist scene (and apparently I am, as I had no idea there was a "family naturist park" only 30 minutes north of the city) and feeling shy, it's okay to be submerged up to your neck and just hold your bathing suit up over your head!!

It all takes place at 3 p.m. "Eastern Nudist Time" (so 12 nude on the West Coast - get it?!) on Saturday, July 11th.

Me, oh gee, sorry I've got other plans, can't make it. Going to have to pass. It has been a looong time since I skinny dipped, I'm pretty sure it was during the early days of the Reagan administration and more importantly, it was dark. I'm not saying I didn't like it - to be honest, it really just that I don't necessarily want to see a bunch of strangers naked. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

If you go it would be good blog material to write about.