Monday, October 6, 2008

Wire Wrap Class #2



Another good wire wrapping class tonight. We made a bracelet and a ring. Not exactly my choice as far as bead selection and design, it's a little too masculine for my taste but I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that we have a male teacher. But that's just a theory, I could be wrong! :)


One of the women in the class, Karen, made this little guy as part of her homework to practice what we learned from last week - isn't he cute? His name is Pete.
We have two weeks until the next class, I'm hoping to get a little practice time in myself between now and then. Maybe make a friend for Pete.
Wrapping with wire just seems like play to me, it's fun to just get going and see where you end up. Stay tuned for future posts - we'll see what I can come up with!




1 comment:

The Dixon Chick said...

HOly crapamoly! YOu made that ring and bracelet???? Beautiful!! It is stunning! I am so jealous! Teach me!!!