Saturday, October 25, 2008

Christmas is coming...

...the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat.

Oops, now I've got that song in my head and I can't get it out.


Okay, okay, I know maybe there are some of you reading this who don't want to hear that Christmas is only 2 months away, especially since we haven't even had Hallowe'en yet. But you know that time will just zip by and it will be here before you know it.




However, I'm already thinking about it, because my cousin Catherine is hosting a jewellery show for me at her house in Maple on November 15th (everyone is welcome, email me if you'd like to come and I'll send you the details) and I've been creating pieces for that, some of which are geared toward the holiday season. I got this great green and red wire from The Dixon Chick, and I've been using it to crochet holiday bracelets. I'm also making earring and snowflakes and necklaces and...cookies. Because what's a jewellery show without cookies?

No comments: