Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another fun day at Beadfx

I helped my friend Stephanie (The Dixon Chick) teach a wire crochet class at Beadfx this afternoon. This is the 2nd class I've helped out with. The classes are so popular, they get a whole bunch of people signing up and Stephanie needs an extra pair of hands to be available to show people what to do. There are more classes scheduled over the next 2 months, so if you're interested in learning a really good and easy method of making a very interesting necklace, you might want to check it out.

I must also point out that the Beadfx sale ends tonight at midnight (isn't online shopping wonderful? the hours are so convenient) and as far as I'm concerned, it's just as well, since I've been to the store 4 times since the sale started and I've come away with purchases on at least 3 of the those occasions (managed to restrain myself once, but it was not easy!!).

On another note, a friend/work colleague is celebrating her birthday today, so here's wishing many happy returns to Lesia. Here's a photo of the bracelet I made for her:

No comments: