Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!


I for one am especially grateful for the fantastic weather we had this past weekend. Spent three days up at the cottage and it was fantastic. Beautiful blue skies during the day and clear, cool nights with a full moon, combined with warm and sunny for 2 of the 3 days (a bit cloudier today) and at least 20 degrees each day, with today at 24!! That is soooo unusual for this last in the year, what a treat.
Took lots of photos of the fall colours but my camera battery is kaput at the moment, so I will need to wait until later in the week to post them.
I am very thankful for my family and friends and all the blessings I have been given in my life. All the best to you and yours this special day.

P.S. My poor sister had to study all weekend for a big exam she is taking tomorrow morning. Good luck, Janine!

No comments: