Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sneak Peek

I thought I'd share a sneak peek of my Bag of Beads creation.  It's still in the early stages, so if you don't like it (I'm not sure I do yet), wait until it's done before you decide.

Here's what it looked like an hour ago:

and now, one hour and one broken needle later, here's how it looks:

As you can see, it's slow going.  I add two beads at a time and then go back to reinforce the stitch.  It takes time but it's very meditative and calming, although I usually have the TV on while I work.  I'm starting to add in some bigger beads, since the seed beads that came in the BOB collection are quite small.  Hopefully that will fill in the blank spaces a little quicker.

Can you guess what I'm making? I'll give you a hint - it's not a piece of jewellery. :)

1 comment:

Jane Perala said...

It's just got to be a journal cover!