Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Secret Life of Cats

I always wonder what my cats do during the day when I'm not here, if it's anything different than what they do when I'm home all day. It seems they are busy at night when I'm sleeping.  I found these clues this morning:

a pile of pennies on the carpet

the empty coin wrapper a few feet away

and a tipped over scratching post.

Two cats trying to look casually innocent as I started to ask questions.

A Rummoli game that got out of hand, perhaps?  Your guess is as good as mine.

At the moment, the usual suspects aren't talking.

3 comments:

Zoe Nelson said...

One, that's hilarious! Someone welched on a bet and a fight started, I'm sure.

Lilly said...

That post was so funny! I have a blog about the secret lives of cats-- and what they do when we are gone! Check it out:
wheresmykitty.blogspot.com

Harriett Faulks said...

That was hilarious! Your cats are really busy when the night comes. Where did they get the coin wrapper? I think you should have a good place to stack your money. This way, you’ll have a secure place to keep your savings and you can easily access your money in case of an emergency. Anyway, I hope you’ll find who the suspect is.