Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Excuses

Someone posted a link to this photo on Facebook today.  It's a list of excuses a professor won't be taking if you hand in your essay late.
Photo posted by twentytwowords.com, credited to Reddit
I'm starting to think I might need to start making my own list of excuses if I don't get busy and get my Bag of Beads challenge done for next week's Toronto Bead Society meeting.  I've barely started, and it seems like somehow the rest of my life has been getting in the way of me sitting down and just beading but I'm going to have to focus and get to work -  there are only 8 days left and 6 of those will require me to spend a good portion of the available hours at the office instead.  The good news is I have an idea of what I'd like to accomplish, the question is - can I get it done in time?  Wish me luck and stay tuned!

No comments: