Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lose Something?

I went shopping for bras after work today. I thought it would be pretty simple, since I knew my size and just wanted to pick up another bra or two in the style I have been wearing for the past few months, which is very comfortable and (I believe) flattering.  What I didn't realize was that they would, or so it seemed, have every size available except mine.  They would have my size but not my letter, or my letter but not my size.  Why?? Why??  Does everyone else in Toronto wear the same exact size and they just can't keep it in stock? Perhaps, but then again, probably not.  Anyway, I finally found a couple in my size but not necessarily in the colours I would have liked, but I bought them anyway.  Apparently, I can't afford to be too choosy.

For some reason, the whole experience reminded me of something we saw on the luggage carousel at the airport when we flew back from Florida last month.  Namely, this:

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? How do things like this happen?  Maybe someone's suitcase was damaged during the flight (they do warn you) but if so, how come there weren't other clothes strewn about the carousel? These were the only 2 items.  Not surprisingly, no one appeared to be claiming them.  (And no, I didn't check to see if they were my size!)

Want to see it again?

2 comments:

Taylor schapiro said...

This happens to me too. (not the baggage carousal thing) It is very annoying. We mist wear the same size.

Anonymous said...

Now you know why I use so many ziploc bags when I pack......hopefully if anything escapes from my luggage, it won't escape the ziploc bag. Not that I would claim a bag of bras twirling around on the carousel anyway!