Saturday, November 10, 2012

Let's Add A Little Fog

We Torontonians experienced our 12th grey day out of 13 today.  Insert heavy sigh here.  It's starting to feel more like we're living in London or Vancouver or Seattle.  Today, just for fun, we had fog added in to the grey cloudiness experience for the morning hours. 

Here's what the view looked like out my window this morning:
It seems the weeping willows still have foliage on them

Still, I shouldn't complain, because we didn't get a major snowstorm like our friends in the Prairie provinces did today and yesterday and we're not dealing with the remnants of Hurricane Sandy or the nor'easter that our friends on the East Coast have had to deal with this past week.  So instead, I'm counting my blessings.  A bunch of grey days in a row can be depressing but it could be a lot worse and lucky for us, it's not.

5 comments:

Lori Wostl said...

We are happy with less than two inches of snow in Metro Colorado - the mountains got more, much more I believe it will be an early ski (read crazy) season.

Lori Wostl said...

Well I think I will leave 2 messages. I want to tell you that I think of you as a friend. Silly huh? I met you briefly at the final Journalfest, but have been reading your blog since, finding by way of Colleen's now silent blog. Just in case you feel like you are pouring water down a hole...I like to read it and like I said feel like you are a hmmm maybe a kindred spirit. Thanks. Lori W at Art Camp for Women

Anonymous said...

Fog = perfect excuse to have some comfort food and spend time playing in your art journal(s).

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Thanks Lori for those kind words. The feeling is definitely mutual! I have sent you a couple of emails over the past few months but had no response, so I'm glad you are still reading my blog and leaving comments, they are always appreciated!

Lori Wostl said...

Hmm, I have had some e-mail problems and sometimes I just get overwhelmed by the amount of mail...sorry if I ignored you. Are you looking at my Art Camp blog (www.artcampforwomen.com/blog) or my personal art blog? (www.keepanartjournal.com) Whatever the case I will do better in the future. There is nothing more daunting than the black hole of silence in the blogosphere...LOL