Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

I found this old photo of my brother Craig and I celebrating a birthday. I can't be sure if it was his cake or mine (are there two candles on the cake or three? We're only 15 months apart, so knowing the number of candles would help) but since today is my birthday, I'm pretending that it was mine. 

Looks like my brother just stuck
his fingers in the cake!
If you crop the photo just right, no one would ever know it might have been someone else's cake! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! My husband's b-day was yesterday. I enjoy your blog.

Jeanette

J9F said...

the cake is closer to Craig on the table and he's got the balloon so my guess is that it was his birthday .. nice try!

J9F said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.