Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Got Mail

First, the invitation from the post office, inviting me to attend a nearby location to pick up a parcel but not until the next day after 1 p.m.  In the meantime, the anticipation builds, the excitement is palpable.

Then, a small cardboard box, decorated with polka dots.

Inside, a brown paper package tied up with string.  One of my favourite things.
Once opened, a treasure trove is revealed, including (and perhaps most exciting, judging by the way my heart skipped a beat), the recently introduced decorative tapes from Target:
3 colour combos - squeee!

This adorable little bingo journal:

and a whole package of ephemera delights of every size and shape:

Love the calligraphy!


some of which went immediately into my journal:
A very generous gift from my friend and adopted sister, Michelle Geller, who knows how much I love vintage paper goodies.


1 comment:

LP Vintage said...

Oh you lucky girl!! Target has tapes? I must go there soon!