Saturday, May 26, 2012

Christie 2012

Another perfect day for an outdoor antique market. Okay, it was a little on the hot side, temperature-wise but I do so love summer and it is such a short season for us Canadians that I really can't complain.  It was hazy or slightly cloudy for most of the day, which really made a difference in the comfort level. 

Can you guess which one of these items came home with me?








Okay, I'll give you a hint - it wasn't the buffalo head but possibly only because I didn't see it first.  I was amazed that the woman who did buy it couldn't have been younger than 80 years old.  I hope I have the verve to buy a buffalo head when I'm that age.  And that I will find a young man kind enough to carry it to my car for me and pose for a photo for a stranger.

1 comment:

Miss Heidi said...

I hope it was the album with the heart shaped mirror. I just purchased a rust colored album with a heart shaped mirror from ebay and just got it Friday. Someone (hint hint) told me about the full tilt boogie class and I finally signed up :) Also thinking of signing up for the life class 2012. it looks really good.