Friday, May 11, 2012

Anticipation!

Camera? Check.

Cash? Check.

Hat? Check.

Sunscreen? Check.

Shopping bag? Check.

Water bottle? Check.

Alarm set for 5:30 a.m.? Check.

Tomorrow is the first outdoor antique market of the 2012 season? Leaving here at 7 a.m. to be there in time for the 8 a.m. opening.  Could I be any more excited? I don't think so!

As usual, I don't know what I'll want until I see it.  Although I do know I am looking for some kitchen chairs to go with the $1.00 table I got at an auction last month.  I'm hoping for something like these ones, if they're not too expensive:
Photo courtesy of roundkitchentablechairs.com

(my table looks exactly like the one above except the legs on mine are not as fancy).

Stay tuned if you'd like to see what I bring home with me!

1 comment:

Jo-Ann said...

Good luck on your great chair search!!