Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Happy Anniversary

Best wishes to my friend Heather and her husband Andy, who are celebrating their 21st wedding anniversary today. Someone who makes beautiful jewellery with little birdies told me that Andy had ordered a very special gift for Heather to give her today (I'm guessing she has received it by now, so I don't think I am spoiling the surprise but I'm posting late, just in case) and now we are both anxiously waiting to see if she likes it (I know she will!). He sounds like a totally romantic guy - he went to great pains to special order this gift and make sure it was delivered by courier before they left for vacation 2 weeks ago, so he would have it to give to her on their trip and I'm told he plans to give it to her on the very spot where they got married, how sweet is that?? I'm trying to figure out how to clone him, but in the meantime, check out these pictures I took of them the other day - don't they make a cute couple?! Congratulations, lovebirds! xo

No comments: