Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No Go

I had intended to be at the Toronto Bead Society's September meeting tonight but I didn't make it there. I worked late, doing a little catch up after being away, and just didn't have it in me to make the one hour trek downtown on the subway. Which is too bad, because tonight's panel discussion on copyright and traditional knowledge sounded really informative.

So instead, I'm at home, chilling out and about to watch a little mindless TV while working on my travel journal.


I'm feeling better today mentally, the jet lag seems to have cleared from my brain.


Thought I'd post a few more pictures of the beautiful organs from the Organ Grinders Festival we attended last weekend.

1 comment:

J9F said...

you just wanted to stay home and watch the season premiere of Survivor and season finale of Big Brother! LOL!