Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall is Here

Most everyone I speak to seems to be in denial about it, but fall is definitely here. The leaves are changing, the temperatures are cooler, the days are getting shorter (made even worse by the late afternoon rain we've had several days this week, which meant it seemed like it was dark already by 4 or 5 p.m., but surely it's way too early in the season for it to be that dark that early???).


Here's a photo I took the other night as I was on my way to my collage class, showing the leaf colours.  Surprisingly, the turrets are part of the high school where I'm taking the course. I shall have to make a point of going early one night so I can get a closer look at the building itself.  So far, I've only had this tantalizing glimpse of these turrets.  No doubt, the rest of the building's facade is equally interesting.  I just have to remember to go early enough, before it gets dark!

No comments: