Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Quadrille Medaglia



Don't you just love the name? I have no idea what it means, but it's a bracelet being taught by Marcia DeCoster. I'm looking forward to meeting her. She is good friends with two of my favourite teachers, Kate McKinnon and Rachel Nelson-Smith so I'm sure I will like her. She seems like a lot of fun, judging from her blog postings: http://www.maddesignsbeads.blogspot.com/
Class runs all day until 5 p.m. and then tonight is the bead social and both a silent and a live auction. This should be quite the event. I do love a good auction! All the beads they made last night at the Lampworking Madness event will be for sale and well as many other donated items. Proceeds from the event go to the Medical College of Wisconsin's breast cancer research project. According to the program, there will be a special guest - Carmen Banana. Now that sounds intriguing, doesn't it??

No comments: