Saturday, May 6, 2017

Rug Hooking in Cobourg - Part 2

As promised in Thursday's blog post, here are some more photos from the rug hooking exhibit I attended last Sunday in Cobourg with my friend Barb.

This design of woodworking tools was actually hooked by a man.
We were told the designs below were completed by the same gentleman.
I loved the texture on this one.
The optical illusion of this design still amazes me!
This was another of my favourites, and not just because of the cats!
I really liked this lady with the fish on her head too!
There were also a number of vendors at the show, many selling pieces of wool fabric to cut into strips to create rugs.
I was delighted to buy this batch of colour samples.  Barb wondered what I am going to do with it and right now, I have no idea. I just knew that I had to have it! I like the way it looks just as it is actually!

Day 33/100 - #100dayproject



No comments: