Wednesday, May 8, 2013

More Pretty Mail

Here are some more of the wonderful mail pieces I received in April during National Letter Writing Month:

Ann sent me this beautifully drawn postcard:

Mona made this postcard - I love how all the random bits and pieces combine together so perfectly:

This postcard is from Melinda, who somehow knew I like cats and birds:

My penpal Beth sent me this very cool collection of mostly edible treats from her home state of Oregon, together with an Oregon tourism brochure.  So far, I have only eaten the ladybug chocolate, I'm saving the beaver brittle, rock candy stick and marionberry treat for later.

Looks like a beautiful place, I really should head out there for a visit one of these days!  I'd love to go to Portland to be there when my sketchbook arrives, which is the weekend of June 17th, I believe, but I don't think that's going to happen.  So my book will be in Oregon before I ever get there!

I am in the process of putting all of the lovely mail I received during the month into a book, more about that in a later post...

No comments: