Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th


Wow, here we are again, on Friday the 13th. This the third and last time in 2009. Can you remember what you were doing back in March and February when it happened before? No, me neither!

There is a series of scary movies by the same name but I haven't seen any of them and have no intention of ever doing so before I die. I do know it involves a guy with a hockey mask, murdering people in various gory and frightening ways. So when I found this cartoon, I just had to share it with you, because it made me laugh. Which is what we should be doing on Friday the 13th instead.

P.S. Did I mention I'm in Tucson? This blog posting is coming to you through the magic of "scheduled blogging" but tune in a week from now for live postings recapping my adventures with Kate, Heather, Stefanie and the other fabulous women I'm spending time with this weekend.

No comments: