Tuesday, June 6, 2017

View

Longtime readers of this blog know that I live high up in an apartment building with what I think is a lovely view.  I often posts photos of what I can see from my window: the trees below, the ever-changing construction happening in front of our building, the shopping mall across the street, Lake Ontario to the south, and the top of the CN Tower and a beautiful view of the Toronto skyline to the east.  Simply scroll back through previous posts to see what I mean.

For today's prompt, it occurred to me that it would be interesting to have a look at the view from the ground up for a change.  So I took myself out for a walk around the block and brought along my camera.
There is a huge mound of dirt at one end of the construction lot.  I wonder if they will truck it away or spread it around once all the building is done.
And here's what the finished townhomes look like across the street.  Nothing special, that's for sure! ;)

Day 28/30 - #artfuladventures with Nathalie Kalbach
Day 64/100 = #100dayproject

No comments: