Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Playing With Paint

The beauty of NaNoMouJo is that you don't have to finish an entire art journal spread every day.  The idea is to just do a little something each day during the month of November.

Some days, I don't have the time or the energy to do more than just this - play with paint.  Tonight, I chose these three colours as a result of the beautiful prompt Dawn provided for us today (day 24), which you can see here, and then I starting playing with mixing them together.
I'm trying to get that soft turquoise green that you can see on the left hand side of Dawn's page. So far, it has been eluding me.  I might have to go to the store one of these days and see if I can find something that particular shade already in a bottle but for tonight, I'm going to stop here.  I'll let the paint dry overnight and see how it looks in the morning.  I really like the look of this so far, just not sure what I'm going to do next.  Stay tuned! 

No comments: