Thursday, November 12, 2015

NaNoJouMo Days 6 to 10

So far, I am having no problems keeping up with the daily NaNoJouMo prompts provided by Dawn Sokol. I'm enjoying the process of doing a little bit of art journaling every day.  For each of the past few days, I've actually completed full pages, helped partly by the fact that I am using a book that already has several backgrounds started.  Plus the book is a small one, it's the Canson XL Mix Media book - the pages measure 5.25 x 8.25 inches.

Day 6 - the prompt was "scribble". I hadn't done a face in a long time so I gave it a whirl. Scribbling is fun and fast, I think this took me all of 60 seconds to do!
Day 7 - the prompt was 3 little words: "the way to".  I found this quote and added it to an existing background that I really liked just the way it was.
Day 8 - we were to list 5 hot things.

Day 9 - write a bucket list.  Instead, I wrote my thoughts about making such a list and waiting too long to start living your dreams.  I've been meaning to go back and write "Carpe Diem" (Seize the Day) on the bucket!
Day 10 - you can see the prompt for this day here.  It was a little piece of one of Dawn's creations, showing three houses.  It was a cool, rainy evening and I decided to make a page to show how I felt about coming home to my warm, fuzzy felines after a long day.

No comments: