Tuesday, November 17, 2015

NaNoJouMo - Days 11 to 15

November 11 was Remembrance Day (not to be confused with "Rembrandt Day", which was the name the autocorrect function came up with when I started typing this on my iPad.  Needless to say, I quickly switched to my laptop!).  For day 11 of NaNoJouMo, we had been prompted to "just doodle" and after playing around with some watercolours, this is what I ended up with: 
For day 12, Dawn encouraged us to scrape paint on our page and doodle whatever image might appear.  I'm not sure if this creature is a rabbit or a turtle or an elephant, or some combination of all three!
Day 13 was all about dreams and I chose to journal about one I'd had that morning (covered up here for privacy) and drew a couple of images from the dream.
You've already seen my page from day 14, I posted it here.

The prompt for day 15 was, coincidentally, the same Walt Disney quote I used back on day 7 (you can see it here) so I went with a slightly shorter message with a similar theme.


No comments: