Sunday, November 22, 2015

NaNoJouMo Days 17 to 19

Catching you up on a few more days of NanoJouMo (hosted by Dawn Sokol).

The theme for Day 17 was "things to climb".  I kept hearing the Sound of Music song in my head, so this is what resulted:
Day 18 - the prompt was "the city". I found the words "mad about" in a magazine and I thought they were doubly appropriate - I am crazy in love with the City of Light and I'm still thinking about the attacks in Paris, which makes me feel very angry, as well as sad and scared.  

Day 19 - "simple as this" was the prompt, which is apparently the title of a song by Jake Bugg (although I hadn't heard of either the singer or the song before! You can find the song on YouTube, if you'd like to listen to it.  He sounds rather like Bob Dylan to me.).  



No comments: