Monday, April 21, 2014

My Mailbox is Full!

Full of wonderful, amazing, delightful, beautiful cards and letters from my fellow participants in National Letter Writing Month, that is!  I was away in Florida for the first 10 days of the month and came home to find a whole stack of deliciousness waiting for me.  My cat sitter was very impressed with all the colourful mail she was collecting from my mailbox each day!
Since then, there has been at least one and usually 2 or 3 pretty things in my mailbox each day (don't worry, I'll share photos in future posts).  A special thank you goes out to the people who sent these reminders of spring, which arrived on the day it snowed last week - I really needed something to cheer me up that day and these wonderful pieces of mail definitely did the trick!
Many thanks to everyone who has written to me so far.  I'm keeping all of this year's treasures in a stamp collecting book I found at the thrift store.
I've been putting them in the book in order of date received.
I'm a little bit in withdrawal right now, since there was no mail delivery on Good Friday or today, Easter Monday, but at the same time, it has given me a chance to catch up on my responses, as I always write back to anyone who writes to me.  Looking forward to checking the mail tomorrow!


1 comment:

Christine said...

Awesome haul!! Glad you're enjoying as much as I am!!!