Monday, April 20, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays

What a combination. It's been raining most of today, with a grey, grey sky, the temperature dropping and the wind just a-howling. Not a good combination for a Monday.

Notwithstanding this wet weather, I've been making jewellery with a summer theme. I got a large package of a random assortment of white plastic beads from a vendor at a TBS meeting a few months ago. I didn't quite know what to do with them until a couple of days ago, when I started to get some ideas.

They are very mod looking - large, funky shapes. I made a bunch of earrings first and I'm just starting to think about matching bracelets and necklaces, because I always like to make sets. But these are so fun and funky as earrings, I might just keep going with that. I haven't quite decided.

No comments: