Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Busy Sunday

I've been busy making more jewellery today. Feeling a little panicked now that the weekend is over because I still have so many ideas of pieces I'd like to make and I've got a few evenings out this week and the TBS Spring Fair coming up next Saturday, so won't have much time to put too many more things together. Oh well, what gets done, gets done and everything else will have to wait until I can get back to making things.

Here are some pictures of what I have been making this weekend, I'm quite thrilled with them:

This necklace is a new design as far as hanging the focal bead is concerned. I had some left over beads from making the jumble ball and I had the idea of hanging them in a row along the chain above the ball. I really like the way it looks, it just adds a little something.







Of course, there are matching earrings. These came from the Bead Crazy Intermediate class I took last spring, they were designed by the teacher, Katherine. I like the way the two strands hang down and they look even better hanging on your earlobe, because one strand hangs in front and one behind the ear. It's quite different than anything I've seen before as far as dangly earrings go.








I also designed a necklace to go with a heart shaped lampwork bead I had made a few months ago. I really like the way the periwinkle blue, purple and green colours blend together, although I left out the purple when it came to putting beads on the strand - the look seemed to suit just the blue and green somehow.



But don't worry, blue and green aren't the only colours I've been working with. Stay tuned for more previews...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Very Beautiful Cynthia. Good luck at your sale. Sharon