Monday, January 19, 2009

Blue Monday?

According to the "experts" (whomever they might be), today is supposed to be Blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year. Okay, I just Googled it and it turns out the "expert" is actually just one British scientist who came up with a formula based on the weather, our level of debt, the length of time after Christmas and failed New Year's resolutions all combining to make today the gloomiest of the year.

Well, I don't know about you but I'm feeling pretty darned cheerful today, in spite of the fact that I'm a little weary and I look like Rudolph, following a very busy day of sneezing and blowing my nose thanks to this cold. For some reason, I feel positive. I feel hopeful. I feel empowered.

I feel ready to welcome the next President of the United States.


1 comment:

The Dixon Chick said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!