Sunday, November 9, 2008

TBS Bead Fair

Had a great time at the Bead Fair yesterday. I volunteered at the snack bar from 9 to 11 a.m., which turned out to be an easy gig, as the fair didn't actually start until 10 a.m. so other than a few people coming by to grab a cup of coffee, it was pretty quiet for the first hour. Then at 11, my sister arrived and we went to check out the booths. What a lot to choose from! That is something that I love about an event like this, the wonderful selection of vendors - if you don't see something you want or need at one booth, you are sure to find something at the next one. I didn't buy from every booth but I was sorely tempted at most of them and indulged myself at several!

Here are some photos of my finds. Over the coming weeks, I'll post photos of what these various pieces turn into, as I create whatever it is they are destined to be.


No comments: