Monday, November 17, 2008

Girls Night Out

If you are looking for something new and interesting to try for your next afternoon or evening out with your girlfriends, why not host a wire crochet class? It's a lot of fun and super easy - all you have to do is invite 3-4 friends over and I'll provide the kits and the expertise. You can make either a necklace or a bracelet (price varies depending on your choice as more beads are needed for the necklace kits). Classes last two hours and you don't have to know how to crochet, I'll teach you everything you need to know to complete the project during the class.
My friend Coretta hosted a birthday party for a friend a few months ago and everyone made bracelets. Here's a picture of the results:

You could also take a class at Beadfx, taught by my friend Stephanie, The Dixon Chick. She has several coming up between now and Christmas but call soon, space is limited.

When someone compliments you on your jewellery, wouldn't you love to be able to say, "Thanks. I made it myself!"?

No comments: