Friday, April 28, 2017

More Stamp Love

Back on Easter weekend, I ordered some postage stamps from Suzanne of Art Stamped (click on the name to take a look at her website - she does really amazing artwork with stamps and she has an Etsy shop!)

The package arrived with this cool stamp on the back for decoration:
and these equally cool stamps for the actual postage.

She included a card with a scratch and sniff stamp on it. And yes, of course I scratched it and yes, it does smell like strawberry! 
All the smaller sets of stamps I ordered came in little glassine envelopes with the sweetest stickers holding them shut.
Here's what I ordered:

More bunny stamps (similar to the ones from my first order). 
Some vintage airmail labels.
These unused Canadian postage stamps with a mail carrier theme (since it is National Letter Writing Month, after all!).
Image may contain: 1 person
These "big cat" stamps.
And this fabulous collection of stamps of Queen Elizabeth II.
I also got 1000 of these used British stamps in various colours, because they were on sale. ;)
Not entirely sure what I'm going to do with these stamps but I'm sure I'll think of something!

Day 25/100 - #100dayproject (a quarter of the way done!)


No comments: