Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello?

I got a call at work this afternoon. It said "C Fawcett" on the call display. When I picked up the phone, there was no one there and the line was not exactly dead, more like blank.  I immediately texted my brother Craig and asked if he had just called me.  He wrote back that he hadn't but maybe his wife Cheryl had called me from her cell phone, he'd text her to ask.  It seemed she hadn't and the good news was, all was well.

When I got home from work a few hours later, I realized the call had originated from my own home!! It seems one of my cats must have stepped on the speed dial button that is set up for my office.
Photo found at http://fut-freestailo.blogspot.ca/

photo found at http://theforgottenwife.com/
Silly cats.  Although apparently it could be worse, read about a real "hooligan" cat here.

1 comment:

Createology said...

I totally believe this. My BooBoo kitty I had for 18 years was a real telephone button pusher. When she rode in one of our previous cars she would step on the window buttons and up and down they would go. Cat Antics...
I adore kitties!