Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Workshop - Day Two

Our program for today looks like this:

8:00 - Meet at Estoril station to take train to Lisbon (25 minutes)

9:00 - Visit to the flea market in Lisbon where we have been told we can find all kinds of ephemera and special things for our journals - I am certainly looking forward to this!  Here is a photo from the Art Paradise website of the flea market:


1:00 - Lunch at a typical Restaurant in Alfama, the oldest part of Lisbon


4:30 to 7:30 - Workshop at the Studio

8:30 - Dinner in the garden at Art Paradise (optional) / Free time


I am looking forward to seeing Lisbon. I love the red roofs in the picture above, contrasting to the grey stone of the buildings.

Since I am writing this post in advance using unidentified photos from Margarida's website, I can't tell you exactly what this ornate building is just yet but I do hope to find out!

No comments: