Sunday, June 26, 2011

Last Day in Portugal

Even though I am writing this post before I even leave Toronto, I know I will be sad on this day, our last day together.  But we do have a busy and exciting day planned - you know I find any day that involves antiquing and/or junking to be as exciting as can be!  I just hope I have room in my suitcase for whatever it is that I might find!


  • 10:00 - Taking the train to Lisbon

  • 11:00 - 1:00 - Visit to Feira de Velharias - a market where you can find antiques, junk, spare parts... just about anything old!

  • 1:00 - 5:00 - Lunch in Belém and visit to famous monuments including: Tower of Belém, Jerónimos Monastery, Navigator’s Monument., Museu dos Coches, etc

  • 5:00 - 8:30 - Free time and start packing ...

  • 8:30 - Farewell dinner


  • One of Margarida's photos

    1 comment:

    Laura Haviland said...

    So awesome !! I truly hope your trip was what you dream of wonderful you. Hugs, Laura.xoxx