Friday, June 24, 2011

Workshop - Day Five

Friday in Portugal is scheduled as follows:

  • 9:30 -12:30 - Workshop

  • 1:00 -2:00

  • 2:30 - 5:30 - Workshop

  • 6:00 - Departure to Cabo da Roca and dinner at the MOINHO to watch sunset

  • I can only assume that unidentified space between 1 and 2 p.m. is lunchtime but you never know! It's always good to have a little mystery in an itinerary, keep them guessing. :)

    When I Googled Cabo da Roca to see what it was, this image appeared:
    Photo courtesy of soultravellers3.com
    Doesn't it look amazing? It reminds me of the Twelve Apostles, limestone rock formations along the Great Ocean Road in Australia.  I can't wait to see this part of Portugal!

    1 comment:

    Laura Haviland said...

    Oh I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear all the details.
    Please e-mail me when you return, I missed you.
    Have a blast... Hugs Laura.xoxx
    PINCH YOURSELF Teesha,she is so awesome..LOL