Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wed Night

In the end, I decided not to go to the Toronto Bead Society Garage Sale tonight.  As much as I would like to show my support to the Society and my fellow members, I just didn't have the energy to trek the hour on the subway downtown and then an hour back, knowing I wouldn't be home until late.  I'm out almost every night this week, so I needed today to get groceries and cat food.  Plus I really didn't need to bring home any more beads, as tempting as that idea might be.

Plus it's the last night that the Garden Door Kittens will be staying here.  I wanted to have a little bit more cuddle time with them before they go to their forever home tomorrow.  They are a very cute, rambunctious pair.  One or the other usually tries to climb up my leg while I'm getting their food ready, which always makes me jump as their little claws bite into my flesh.  But then I look down and see a little face staring up at me, hanging on for dear life, and I just have to laugh!

Here's a picture of them from the other day when they were a little less active:
Sleepy girls
And no, I didn't stay home to watch the first hockey game of the Stanley Cup series between the Vancouver Canucks and the Boston Bruins.  Although I do think it's funny that hundreds of Boston Pizza locations across Canada have renamed their restaurants "Vancouver Pizza" for the duration of the series, to show their support for the team.  Now that's loyalty!

No comments: