Friday, June 17, 2011

Off I Go!

I am leaving for Portugal tonight.  My plane leaves at 7 p.m. so I'll put in most of a full day at work, take my car home, kiss the cats goodbye and take a taxi to the airport.  Air Canada workers are supposedly to be going back to their regular schedule today, having reached a tentative agreement with management yesterday, so hopefully there will be no delays as I check in.  A quick jaunt to Newark, New Jersey where I switch planes and then off to Lisbon.
Photo courtesy of clevelandleader.com

I've scheduled posts to appear every day while I'm away, so if you want to get an idea of what we're up to over there, check this space daily to find out.  Once I get back, I'll be able to tell you all about the actual adventures we had!

Adeus (that's goodbye in Portugese) for now! 

No comments: