Friday, April 8, 2011

Home Late Tonight

so no formal blog post but wanted to check in, as my sister will be wondering where I am if I don't post.  I ended up going downtown unexpectedly this evening immediately after work for a goodbye party for a friend who is leaving the company.  I didn't know about this gathering until mid-morning today, so hadn't really planned to be out tonight but that is one of the advantages of being single, your schedule is your own and can be changed at the last minute with no harm done.  Other than worrying about the kittens and whether they would be starving when I got home, which they were but only after I woke them up from a sound sleep! Which is where I am headed, hoping to squeeze in a few solid hours of zzz's before the alarm goes off at 6 a.m.  :)

Photo by thisisp via Flickr

No comments: